Mira Costa Choirs will have its annual silent auction fundraiser at the spring choir concert on June 2nd, and we are looking for "experience" auction items to be donated for the event. We would love to hear about any experience items you may have to contribute:
- Gift certificates for the theater, concerts, sporting events
- Gift cards for movies, iTunes, retail stores, restaurants, ice cream shops
- Getaway items, including airline tickets and hotel vouchers
- Personal services such as manicure, massage, and chiropractic care
- Professional services, including decorating and home improvement
- Music lessons, including voice, piano, or other instruments
- Do you have a vacation home, boat, or time share? Please consider donating it for a week or weekend.
- Get creative: host a Dad's Poker Night or Mom's Night Out event for a group
- Like to cook? How about hosting a cooking party?
Also, please don't be shy. Ask for certificates from those businesses that provid...
Last year's event was a fabulous night out for all women (you don't have to be a mom). We hope you and your friends can join us for a memorable night of FUN and LAUGHTER that also gives back to Mira Costa's performing arts programs.
On Thursday, Feb. 27th at 6 pm, please join us in the Mira Costa auditorium for the All District Choral Concert, an event that celebrates our students' achievements in the choral arts and gives our community a chance to see the progression our children make by participating in choir from elementary school through high school.
This concert brings together students of all ages who share a passion for singing, allowing them to build a bridge of friendship through the process of sharing their music. We invite you to experience this wonderful showcase of choral singing and learn more about our overall MBUSD Choral Program.
Due to MBUSD guidelines in response to Coronavirus concerns, the Cathedral Concert, previously scheduled for March 24th, has been cancelled. Refunds will be made for tickets which have already been purchased.