Dear Choir Families and Friends,
Mira Costa Choirs will have its annual silent auction fundraiser at the spring choir concert on June 4th, and we are now beginning our search for "experience" auction items to be donated for the event. We would love to hear about any experience items you may have to contribute:
- Gift certificates for the theater, concerts, sporting events
- Gift cards for movies, iTunes, retail stores, restaurants, ice cream shops
- Getaway items, including airline tickets and hotel vouchers
- Personal services such as manicure, massage, and chiropractic care
- Professional services, including decorating and home improvement
- Music lessons, including voice, piano, or other instruments
- Do you have a vacation home, boat, or time share? Please consider donating it for a week or weekend.
- Get creative: host a Dad's Poker Night or Mom's Night Out event for a group
- Like to cook? How about hosting a cooking party?
Also, please don't be shy. Ask for certificates from those businesses that provide you services throughout the year. Many are happy to donate and possibly obtain a new client. Be sure to let potential contributors know these donations are tax deductible. Also, please be sure to submit all contributors' names and addresses so they can be thanked and properly acknowledged in our program.
Below is a link to a silent auction donation form. This form can be used to accompany business or personal donations. We will be accepting donations through May 31st.
Silent Auction Donation Form
For more information, or to make a donation via email or by phone, please contact:
Thank you to all our amazing choir families and friends for your support!